We partner with our local churches and other like-minded organizations to reach lost youth on Christ's behalf. These collaborative partnerships allow us to provide meaningful programming and creative outreach such as sports camps, scholarship programs, movie nights, clubs, and more for youth grades 6-12.
We are in active pursuit of youth ages 11-19 who are walking through pivotal and story-shaping moments. A pivotal moment can be anything from navigating a new school, to becoming a teen parent, to spending time in a juvenile institution. These young people can often feel overlooked, and it’s our mission to let them know they are seen, heard, and valued. Our aim is to be a steady voice and presence in their lives, intentionally postured as a humble and authentic mentor.
1. Widespread Prayer - We deliberately engage lots of Christians to intercede on behalf of the ministry site.
2. Loving Relationships - We consistently pursue lost kids & engage them in life-long relationships with Jesus
3. Faithful Bible Teaching - We accurately handle Biblical truth, regularly coaching kids to apply it in their lives
4. Collaborative Community Strategy - We intentionally work together with local churches, agencies and other partners to provide sustainable youth and family ministry.
5. Adults Who Empower - We strategically develop leaders to reach young people from every people group.